Posted by mistake, please admin, delete it ;-)

Bra_BE2014

Until this gets deleted, Shanghi and Wasabi do not accept reservations pre-boarding. In fact, I'm not sure they accept reservations at all. As you know, the Epic has multiple complimentary restaurants to choose from. Also, Don't forget about O'Shehhans which is a sit down restaurant open 24 hours a day. They have specials each night too (BBQ ribs, Prime Rib, etc...). This is a great place for dinner too or to just grab bar food late night. The wings there are insanely good!! Rumor mill has it that the Divina was originally planned to be another NCL Epic style ship and you'll find the floor plans quite similar. Have fun, we enjoyed Epic over Christmas.

Tip: "POSH" is an adult only area with plush pillows and cushions, lots of shade, your own bar where you can also order food to be delivered right to your lounge chair. The swordfish burger was fab. I felt that POSH had WAY better service than even YC on MSC. At $49.00 this is a bargain. I'm not sure I would have enjoyed Epic without it.

Until this gets deleted, Shanghi and Wasabi do not accept reservations pre-boarding. In fact, I'm not sure they accept reservations at all. As you know, the Epic has multiple complimentary restaurants to choose from. Also, Don't forget about O'Shehhans which is a sit down restaurant open 24 hours a day. They have specials each night too (BBQ ribs, Prime Rib, etc...). This is a great place for dinner too or to just grab bar food late night. The wings there are insanely good!! Rumor mill has it that the Divina was originally planned to be another NCL Epic style ship and you'll find the floor plans quite similar. Have fun, we enjoyed Epic over Christmas.

Tip: "POSH" is an adult only area with plush pillows and cushions, lots of shade, your own bar where you can also order food to be delivered right to your lounge chair. The swordfish burger was fab. I felt that POSH had WAY better service than even YC on MSC. At $49.00 this is a bargain. I'm not sure I would have enjoyed Epic without it.

Thank you for the tips :-)

I will definitely try to book Posh, hopefully i will manage to embark early enough to grab a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums