Shanghai and wasabi not availble to pre-book

Bra_BE2014

Hi All,

I don't see these restaurants online to pre-book, although all the rest, even mdr's can be reserved.

Will I be able to do that with the iconcierge app? Its for the Epic.

Shanghi is like o'shehans. Just walk up and queue. Wasbi is also the same.

Thanks for the replies!

How funny though, that Wasabi is a specialty restaurant and can't be pre-booked.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it is because Wasabi is never all that crowded. They are open for lunch on Sea days, btw. That's mainly when we eat there.

How funny though, that Wasabi is a specialty restaurant and can't be pre-booked.

Probably becaise it is not a restaurant. When a guest book a table at Cagneys, thw reataurant can reasonably block that table for 2 hours. Wasabi, some people stop for a drink and a roll and they are out in less than 30 minutes (which is what we do) some may sit for an hour. And there is a very limited number of bar stools (25 total bar stools). No good way to plan for how long to hold bar stool.

Thanks for the replies!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

It's a sushi bar/counter. You walk up and sit at a counter and eat. Personally, I'd find it stranger if you could pre-book it. LOL! See that tiny bit of carpet to the bottom left of the photo? That's a busy public hallway.

Norwegian_Getaway_Wasabi_Sushi_Bar.jpg

It's a sushi bar/counter. You walk up and sit at a counter and eat. Personally, I'd find it stranger if you could pre-book it. LOL! See that tiny bit of carpet to the bottom left of the photo? That's a busy public hallway.

Norwegian_Getaway_Wasabi_Sushi_Bar.jpg

Touché [emoji6]

I didn't realise it was a sushi bar, lol - newbie ignorance.

Loved Wasabi! Went one night and was the only family there. During show times it's empty. Shanghai was great but they only have 50 seats. They seat everyone at 530 so if you aren't there at 530, you'll get a buzzer and have about an hour wait. Worth it!