Star in dry dock??

diamondj

NO, they leave Dubai, United arab Emirates on Monday the 27th of March for a 19 day journey to Venice. They are scheduled to arrive either the 15th or 16th of April. Their first cruise of the Greek Isles is April 16th.

I'm booked on the star on May 24th 2018 and have also been told by by a travel agent that it is going to dry dock in May 2018 and the May 24th cruise will be first after dry dock.

I had thought in light of the recent Azipod issues with Star OP was referring to 2017.

Anyone know if what I was told yesterday by a cruise agent is true. Is Star going into dry dock imminently before the Venice/Greek Islands cruises late April ?

OP: is it April 2017 or 2018??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm booked on the star on May 24th 2018 and have also been told by by a travel agent that it is going to dry dock in May 2018 and the May 24th cruise will be first after dry dock.

I am also on the May 24th '18 cruise as well. I find this interesting as I, as well as all of you, have been following the status of the ship for the past few weeks now. Hopefully if this is true, it comes out of dry dock on schedule fully operational.

Mcboaty - FYI, there is roll call out there for our booking.