Liberty Spa Deck Question

Family Girl

:) We are sailing on the Libery with our 2 children on 1/1/06. We had an OVG and just found out we are on the spa deck. I was wondering if anyone has any info on 6E OV cabins on the spa deck, any benefits or draw backs? Any "need to know" issues. We are a little worried about feeling more motion on deck 11, but are very happy for the upgrade. I think I will put the motion sick patch on just to be safe.

Just returned from sailing on Liberty and had a 6E cabin, 1120. Felt no motion at all. Deck is close to main areas such as Lido deck, pools, etc. Very quiet deck next to the SPA. Only DH and I were in the room so didn't use sofa and I think there is a bed that lowers from the ceiling. Floor to ceiling windows are fabulous!!!

Thank for the camp carnival info. I was also wondering if there are activities that we can enjoy as a family such as ping pong. Does anyone know if kids can play bingo.

Kids can bingo but be aware that each games costs like 10 bucks. You get one card or 3 cards for 20 bucks. Games re over quickly. During the week they will have one sale--called Grnigo bingo that you get to play 10 games for 5 bucks each card.

Ya'll can also go to the Vegas style show. THere will be 2 different shows.

Some cruises have magicians or jugglers. Trivia contests that your whole family can particiapate on. You wont NOT find stuff to do as a family.

You won the lotto on this ship!!!! Those are the most sort after cabins on the whole ship and almost impossible to get.

These are also one of the most expensive oceanview cabins. SOmetimes these cabins sell for more then a balcony.

Archived