Changing specialty reservations on board Dawn

In Toronto

We have a couple of dinner reservations that I would like to tweek slightly. Understand that we can do that as soon as we board. Where, on the Dawn, do we go for this?

Thanks.

Ellen

Ellen,

Once you get onboard look around the Atrium. The restaurant staff will have a table set up with all the Menus.

The person at the table will have an computer to take or change reservations.

If you don't find them in the Atrium as soon as you board. They will be set up to one side of the Customer Service desk after Muster and for the rest of the cruise during non-service hours.

Failing those. Stop by any of the specialty restaurants during service hours and they will change your reservations.

Mark

No problem finding the place to change specialty dining but be prepared, even if you are just boarding the ship even minor changes may not be available. I only mention this because, on the epic we had no luck getting the times we wanted. All we were doing, as well, was making minor changes. :):)

Well, I will try but if not, the change is just half hour earlier on one reservation and half hour later on another. So, doesn't make a big difference either way.

Thanks.

We just picked up phone in room and had success changing ours one night to an earlier time. But in atrium to the right of guest service is reservation desk.

I just booked my dining. Seven night cruise, had 3 free, but booked 4 with one being a backup. There are 5 in my party. We really want to try Moderno but for some reason the seating choice only allowed for parties of 2, 3, 4 or 8 on any day, at any time. I hit it right at midnight when reservations opened so it's impossible they were all booked. Is this something I can have adjusted by calling, or by going to the desk once I'm on board, or are there no tables accommodating 5 (or 6)?

I just booked my dining. Seven night cruise, had 3 free, but booked 4 with one being a backup. There are 5 in my party. We really want to try Moderno but for some reason the seating choice only allowed for parties of 2, 3, 4 or 8 on any day, at any time. I hit it right at midnight when reservations opened so it's impossible they were all booked. Is this something I can have adjusted by calling, or by going to the desk once I'm on board, or are there no tables accommodating 5 (or 6)?

As I recall, Moderno on the Dawn only has 4 top tables.

Thus the 2,3,4, or 8 options.

I wouldn't pre-book Moderno. It and Teppanyaki are still a one fee "cover charge" which will need to be pre-paid. If I'm planning to use my SDP for either I will book them onboard.

Your other option is to pre-book a table for 3 under your account then book a table for 2 under your travelling companions account. When you arrive, have them push the tables together.

Mark