Live - Anthem of the Seas Spring Fling Cruise..3-26 to 4-3-2017

Seadog this has been the best thread I've ever followed. Thanks for allowing us to share your cruise and for all the time and effort you put into all your photos and videos. Very much appreciated and helpful for our trip in July.

Thanks amkras! Glad it was enjoyable! Have a blast in July, I know you will. Thanks for following all week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I've followed a thread for 30+ pages... Thank you so much for this! We board in the morning and this has been so helpful! Maybe we will pass in terminal traffic. :cool:

Have a great time Cajunmom! We are sad to leave but also ready to head home! Thanks for following!

Seadog, as many have said, thanks for the fresh view on the cruise, the pictures and info. It has been fun reading everyday for the past week.

You are welcome ca5ualCrui5er! Glad it was so enjoyable! Thanks for following!

Seadog, Thanks for the review and all the pics and videos! It's greatly appreciated...esp since we are going on Anthem in May.

I have a question for ya... On the couch, does the main cushion lift up? (Not sure if you have the sofa bed or not) I'm asking because we are bringing our toddler and want to let him sleep on the couch since pack n plays are too small for him at this point....and I was hoping the main cushion on the couch lifts up (or theres at least an opening underneath) for us to slide a toddler bed rail onto the couch.

Hi Sejsmiles! Here are some pics of the couch in our cabin. The main bottom cushion does not seem to move at all but the top and side cushions come off.

7f60b092622f51c24e75b858cba6c84b.jpg

527cf86d816bfa8f317f7372258c89d0.jpg

The bottom is very tight to the floor, not sure you could slide anything under it like a toddler rail.

10a9f4939a6203ec02ad6d85f10b8b7d.jpg

I guess they make this into a single bed for the third in the cabin? It does not look very comfortable but I guess they have a great way.

Hope this helped.

Thanks seadog67 for the amazing live thread this week, it was fun. Have a safe trip home...

Can't wait for my turn in 67 Days, 11 hrs and 25 mins from now...

Thanks Lou! Now you only have 67 days 3 hours and 25 mins! :) Have a great time on your turn!

Seadog, I can't thank you enough for this thread that has gotten me through this past week of anticipation! It seems like you made a ton of great memories and had a fabulous time. Thanks again for letting us all be a part of the ride!!! :) have a great last night and safe travels home tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Thanks Spellkast! We did have a great time and enjoyed the Anthem! Thanks for following along all week!

Than you Seadog!!! Thank you MRS. S for letting him video blog and answer all our questions. I am now at ease for our April17 cruise!! Thanks for the Spa visit--we will do that!!

If you are ever coming to Brooklyn-I would like to return the favor--Cyclone-Nathans - Cyclones game

Safe travels-you made my week!!:D

Thank you very much fir the kind words Tom! A weekend stay in NY to tour all the boroughs is on our list, so hope to see you!

Have a great time in April!

Seadog, thanks for the review, we're looking forward to our April 29th sailing.

One last question, you said your tag 3 with a 7am departure because of Diamond status, what time is self assist, before or after your time?

Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Seadog, thanks for the review, we're looking forward to our April 29th sailing.

One last question, you said your tag 3 with a 7am departure because of Diamond status, what time is self assist, before or after your time?

Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Have a great time pichjoe!

Yes self assist was before diamond plus/diamond scheduled at 6:30-6:45. I think we are a few mins behind schedule as we were schedule to dock by 6 and are now just pulling in.

Seadog, great review. Today's sunrise pics were amazing, it's just unfortunate that they are on disembarkation day.;)

Safe travels home and thank-you for bringing us along on your great adventure. It takes a lot of work, and I appreciate the time that you took to do it.

Andrew

Seadog, great review. Today's sunrise pics were amazing, it's just unfortunate that they are on disembarkation day.;)

Safe travels home and thank-you for bringing us along on your great adventure. It takes a lot of work, and I appreciate the time that you took to do it.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew! Just giving back for all the great reports I have enjoyed over the years, yours definitely included!

Thanks for the awesome review Seadog. Appreciated the updates and the positive views on the ship. Tired of negative reviews. Any day on a ship is a good ship to me, and today's the day , leaving for anthem in about an hour [emoji41][emoji924]

Sorry your getting off in the cold but it's supposed to warm up [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums