Deluxe Beverage Package on Oasis

Go to the "Search Thread" button.

Type in "Beverage Package".

This will bring up the latest 5000 X this question has been asked over & over.

You can read all of them and find out everything you wanted to know...

We are sailing March 2018 on the Oasis. How much is the Deluxe Beverage Package? Is it worth it? My friend really likes her rum and Coke :)

Thanks!

To determine if it's "worth it", please post what drinks will be consumed every day, including port days.

We are sailing March 2018 on the Oasis. How much is the Deluxe Beverage Package? Is it worth it? My friend really likes her rum and Coke :)

Thanks!

Oasis for October 8th is $46 at the 20% sale. Last November on the Allure we paid $44 with the sale and it was $56 on board and never went on sale. Just keep watching your sailing for the 20% sale and then buy it.

As stated, it just depends on how much and what you drink to decide if it's worth it. Rule of thumb has been 4-5 drinks a day and you break even.

Oasis for October 8th is $46 at the 20% sale. Last November on the Allure we paid $44 with the sale and it was $56 on board and never went on sale. Just keep watching your sailing for the 20% sale and then buy it.

As stated, it just depends on how much and what you drink to decide if it's worth it. Rule of thumb has been 4-5 drinks a day and you break even.

Nice James...looks like you had a change of heart. Way to help the OP out.

Hi. I don't sail until August 2018 on the Oasis but would like to purchase the alcohol package as soon as it becomes available. How do you know when it is on sale? Do you just have to log into your reservations each day, multiple times a day to keep looking? I'm waiting for dining packages, drink packages and a cabana on Labadee to open up.

Thanks so much!

Hi. I don't sail until August 2018 on the Oasis but would like to purchase the alcohol package as soon as it becomes available. How do you know when it is on sale? Do you just have to log into your reservations each day, multiple times a day to keep looking? I'm waiting for dining packages, drink packages and a cabana on Labadee to open up.

Thanks so much!

You check your Cruise Planner on Royal's website periodically.

You check your Cruise Planner on Royal's website periodically.

Thanks. That's the first thing I did when I got into work today and still opened on my screen, along with CCL waiting for FTTF. Made my NCL ressies yesterday. Busy ;p