Bottomless bubbles??

Warrior64

I see the price for bottomless bubbles....but do you pay an extra 15% every time my child get a soda?? THANKS!

No extra when you get your soda's. They have taken the tip on top of the price when you get the card (sticker).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Only exception is... in some ports you will see a small charge like a few pennies if you get a soda before the ship leaves port. It has something to do with still being in port. He usually gets at least 2 or 3 before we leave port in FLL and there are small charges like $.08 or something like that..

Only exception is... in some ports you will see a small charge like a few pennies if you get a soda before the ship leaves port. It has something to do with still being in port. He usually gets at least 2 or 3 before we leave port in FLL and there are small charges like $.08 or something like that..

Anyone know if they charge sales tax on Bottomless Bubbles package if you purchase while in port ? If so I'll wait until we are in international waters.

Anyone know if they charge sales tax on Bottomless Bubbles package if you purchase while in port ? If so I'll wait until we are in international waters.

Pretty sure they don't charge tax on the package and instead charge tax on the drinks you actually consume until you are out to sea. Hence the few cents (that was mentioned above) that you get charged on each drink before you leave port.

Not anymore. This stopped a couple years ago. As previously explained you are charged tax on beverages bought while in US Ports/Ports of Call regardless of when/where the package was purchased.