Just Booked Australia/New Zealand Dec. 2018

Etexvrc

We survived for 4 months in a DV room. The SUN did have additional drawers built into the closet. You loose the top shelf on one side and the hanging area is shorter but perfectly adequate for shirts or skirts. We also had them remove the coffee maker to gain a great space for everyday things like hats, purse, rain ponchos etc.

Yes more room would have been great but it was fine!!! It makes you be very tidy and put things back where you had them. I almost never misplaced anything, unlike at home where I must have reading glasses on every available surface! The shower is very roomy. Husband is 6-2 and 260 lbs!

• 1 month later...

Hello All, My husband Steve and I, along with friends Jeff and Sue, will be joining you on this cruise February 24, 2019. We are just beginning to make travel arrangements. We will arrive in Auckland a few days early. Since we can't see the pre-cruise options we don't know if we will choose a Viking pre-cruise tour or book some independent activities. We are trying to decide what to do after the cruise as well. The Barrier Reef? Fiji? Tahiti? Any advice? I hope we will be able to get a Meet & Mingle going!