How Dressy or Casual is "Dressy Casual" ?

OVRSTR

LL...Completely understand working until the time you leave for the cruise. Although Thursday and Friday are holidays in the US, I'm sure we will be doing a fair amount of work (at least checking emails) until the time we leave. Hope to be able to toast your anniversary with you!

I think it's great that approx 10% of our cruise is represented on this board. Says a good deal for this site, as well as the educated consumers that we are!

LuvtoJump..Hope to share the bubbly with you....and yes we are staying at the Westin.....

By the way....A good friend of mine on the sailing also will be celebrating a Birthday so we'll have to make sure we celebrate with her too.

See you in a few days!

OH...One last thing---Bolongo Bay was (not sure now as I have not been to St Thomas in a few years) a very relaxed hotel. They expanded quite a bit but were always known for great beachfront rooms. Again have not been to the property in years....

im bringing "angels and demons" given to me by a friend and "a million little pieces". im usually not into the oprah thing, but a woman was reading it in the hair salon and said she could NOT put it down.

if you haven't read "memoirs of a geisha" that was one of my favorites in the past several years.

thanks travelchik,

i actually do have it, but haven't read it, so it's coming. they've made a movie of it that isn't out yet but is coming out in the next couple weeks. excellent! time to actually read a book, oh i can't wait, or seem to get off this website in the interim. our first real "snow" is coming down right now. it's supposed to snow all night. as long as by saturday morning the plane is de-iced and the runway clear, let it snow...

Finally got our tickets from the travel agent. (Nothing like waiting till the last second........we fly to FL tomorrow/Wed and on to St Thomas on Sat).

Still have not packed. Guess I will do it tomorrow morning before we go to the airport. Can you say pro-cras-tin-a-tor???

Anyone else packed?

I am looking at black slacks with several different tops, a couple of dresses, and maybe one other pair of slacks for dinner. A couple pair of khaki shorts and T-****s for daytime and a couple bathing suits/sarongs. And some work out outfits.

What else??

What would we wear at night in St. Bart's??

Dewla

Archived