Nieuw amsterdam b b king blues club...WOW

need2cruise

Just off nieuw amsterdam this past Sunday and I have to make a statement about the the b b kings blues club....Just Wow....the band there was amazing ...felt like being at a concert...we enjoyed just sitting there watching and listening and drinking to the band...they were fantastic and very personable to talk to....one of the highlights of the cruise.

Just off nieuw amsterdam this past Sunday and I have to make a statement about the the b b kings blues club....Just Wow....the band there was amazing ...felt like being at a concert...we enjoyed just sitting there watching and listening and drinking to the band...they were fantastic and very personable to talk to....one of the highlights of the cruise.

They're good, eh :D

Besides Alaska, this is probably the single most thing we're looking forward to on our upcoming cruise on Eurodam.

So great to read all of the positive reviews about it. We are definitely music people and can't wait to enjoy the BB King club.

Yes...we had seen them perform it earlier and my wife asked requested it...first said thought they wouldn't have time but they squeezed it in...can't say enough about the band

...purple rain performance was incredible along with other standout performances

Did you catch Purple Rain the last night on the 25th? WoW is right.