Australia & New Zealand Cruises from Sydney - 2018-2019...

cruisefan2012

Does anyone know when Princess release itineraries for Sydney cruises around New Zealand for late 2018 to 2019?

This would be my DREAM cruise to sail out of and into Sydney Harbour

May I believe, but keep checking the website.

It is pretty spectacular and never grows old.

Along with sailing on the Queen Mary 2 from Southampton to New York, a World Cruise on QM2 and sailing with Princess around Japan... New Zealand is quite high on my list with Princess

If you're coming from England, keep an eye out for some of their one way cruises.

Fly to Auckland spend some time, cruise to Sydney, spend some time, fly home. Or reverse itinerary.

The one way cruises often have a couple of extra ports in particular Melbourne and Hobart, plus you get some land time in both beautiful countries.

Fly to Auckland spend some time, cruise to Sydney, spend some time, fly home. Or reverse itinerary.

The one way cruises often have a couple of extra ports in particular Melbourne and Hobart, plus you get some land time in both beautiful countries.

I agree! That's by far the best way to experience our part of the world. Both countries have more to offer than can be experienced just on a cruise. A combination of cruise and land travel gives the perfect experience.

Does anyone know when Princess release itineraries for Sydney cruises around New Zealand for late 2018 to 2019?

This would be my DREAM cruise to sail out of and into Sydney Harbour

Last year, about Anzac Day-April 5, there was a post on Cruise Critic with the Australian Cruises details for the North American market IIRC. I'm hanging out to find out if my research on the Melbourne and Sydney Port Schedules is correct, that there IS a suitable 3 night cruise Melbourne-Sydney I can book.