Vista Fahrenheit 555: Cowboy vs Spiced Ribeye

Adc430

Going on the vista soon, have reservations for the first night and just wanted to look thru the menu. Can't decide on which of the 2 to have (prefer a larger steak over the small fillet). So I'm asking for your help/suggestions on which to have (cooked medium) don't want to pick something that's not that good. What exactly are the differences with the two of them? Pics would be awesome!

I had the spiced ribeye on the breeze and it was disgusting. The spice is just way to much go with the cowboy.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure but think this is just a rib eye leaving more or almost all the rib bone on it,???? Sometimes to me rubs and spices sneak in not good tenderizers..I just love really good meat with a cooked over the coals kind of flavor..and slight marbling to make tender. Marbling usually best achieved by a little corn feed at end before butcher, 3 to 4 weeks....all grass beef is just not as tender. Best as ground beef to me...low fat ground. At home for steaks I usually just get good sirloins on sale. But love tenderloins, T-bone, rib eye and NY Strip. Sometimes a rib steak can be too fatty and too much gristle..places can give you huge ones that are lower grade...look good and then...wow the meat to fat and gristle ration is What?? I think all the meat looked good at the Steakhouse. I am sure there is a fluke piece of meat and mistake that should be remedied with another one pronto.

Edited by sjn911