Bermuda late October

jc4me

Hi, We are booked on October 21-28, 2018 and I'm curious to know how the water is then. I can see the average temperatures for that time, but I'm not sure if the water will be warm enough for snorkeling then. Can someone that has been there around that time comment on water temperatures? Thanks for the help!

JC4ME .... The water temperatures in Bermuda in October will be about the same as they are at home for you in NC.

Thanks! I would have thought they might be warmer since they are so close the gulf steam, but maybe not.

DD and I did a cruise to Bermuda in late October several years ago. Loved it. The humidity was gone. The air temps were in the high 70's to low 80's and the water temperature was great. I think that was the best time out of 8 trips to Bermuda as far as weather and temperatures.

DD and I did a cruise to Bermuda in late October several years ago. Loved it. The humidity was gone. The air temps were in the high 70's to low 80's and the water temperature was great. I think that was the best time out of 8 trips to Bermuda as far as weather and temperatures.

Thank you! That is encouraging, especially for our first trip.

Mean sea temperature is 77.1 F in October and 73.8 in November. since you're going in late October I'd assume the temperature would be somewhere between those two...perhaps about 75.

That doesn't sound too bad although it may take a few minutes to get used to it! Thank you.