Drink Packages

Shorty52

We are also Martini drinkers and always upgrade so we can enjoy the Martini Bar. You cannot get the larger size Martinis, they make at the Martini Bar without the Premium package and if it is busy, they won't make the smaller ones.

wait until you are on the ship....you can buy the upgrade for $10 plus 18% gratuity (per day) at any time from any bartender or bar waiter. The reason to wait is that you may find that you don't need to upgrade. I like Tito's and Kettel One vodkas...and a standard or dirty martini made with either of those is included in the classic package.

It's true that the martini's made at the martini bar which makes the more exotic martini's and serves them in larger glasses is not included. They also have a very large selection of vodkas that aren't on the classic package. You may decide you don't care about those special drinks or vodkas...so why pay the upgrade.

The nice thing is that you don't have decide in advance....upgrade at any time on the cruise (other than just the last three days) if you want.

I agree with ghstudio, wait to upgrade when you get on the ship, at least try out your Classic package first(especially if you've never had a drinks package before), see what you can get, then decide. One(or both)of you may decide to upgrade, but there's no rush to do it in advance.

We also always upgrade. I love all those specialty martinis. Buying just one a day makes the upgrade worth it. I have at least a couple each day. Along with frozen drinks, mimosas and coffees. I get my moneys worth.

Laura