Wine Question

I am not a huge drinker but I have been so stressed at work I purchased the wine package (lol). Can you use that to get a glass of wine in Vintages? Is there any bar that it can't be used in?

Not sure what you purchased, because there is no "wine package" anymore. However, if you purchased the Deluxe Beverage package, than that can be used for wine (within the value limit of the package) at any bar or restaurant.

Edited by clarea

On my Anthem cruise last spring break you could use it in Vintages. Keep in mind that most of those wines will be over the the limit that you can purchase wine for. I believe you would then pay the difference. They have this really awesome wine dispenser thing...not sure of the name where you can swipe your seapass card and try 2oz, 4oz or 6oz pours of wine that are very expensive. You can't use your seapass card for that.

On Freedom I spent quite a bit of time in Vintages. The machines weren't operating, but asked the bartender for several different recommendations that were within the package values. Never paid anything extra, tried some very good wines, and always had a good spot to view things happening on the Promenade.

Since the wait there was much less than in the MDR I would occasionally get a glass there to take in to dinner. No issues getting a glass of wine anywhere.

I am not a huge drinker but I have been so stressed at work I purchased the wine package (lol). Can you use that to get a glass of wine in Vintages? Is there any bar that it can't be used in?

You can get a glass of wine at any bar including Vintage, if you will have 4 or more glasses a day consider drink package, if not just buy by glass