Majesty Boarding Time

My SIL has planned a family reunion cruise on Majesty this July leaving from Port Canaveral. Can anyone please tell me what the earliest boarding time is? We live in SC and had planned on driving down the morning of the cruise, but she said you can board at 10 AM. We generally cruise on Celebrity and the boarding time is a few hours later. I don't want to have to pay for a hotel the night before, so am trying to see if that is the correct boarding time.

The ship normally starts boarding between 11am and 11:30am.

I think the key word here is 'starts'...and I also think that check in 'starts' before that.

If you were driving - what time would you get there? Also - for a short cruise - would you feel you were missing too much if you didn't have that afternoon onboard? (Just trying to give you thought questions to weigh the hotel expense).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think the key word here is 'starts'...and I also think that check in 'starts' before that.

If you were driving - what time would you get there? Also - for a short cruise - would you feel you were missing too much if you didn't have that afternoon onboard? (Just trying to give you thought questions to weigh the hotel expense).

I'd try to be walking into the to the terminal around 10:30am.