Harmony of the Seas Helpful Hints & things I misunderstood or missed in my research!

We had the beverage pkg last summer on our Harmony Med cruise. I am a wine drinker and had a good chat with the staff in Vintages regarding wine choices covered by the package. They recommended that some of the cheaper wines were better than the wines prices at close to the package limit. Worth dropping by and getting some recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your tips, I will be going on Symphony of the Seas - Harmony's sister ship. I saw you were on Deck 7. I am booked on 7 Oceanview Balcony and am having second thoughts. Do the lifeboats interfere with the view? If I have a big yellow thing under my balcony, I think that will bother me.

• 3 weeks later...
It's called the Mobile Pass App, and you pretty much have it described above. THE RESPONSE app documentation is only good for 4 hours, so it needs to be submitted with the applicable passport information (including a photo you can take with the phone camera) no earlier than 4 hours before you go through customs at the Ft. Lauderdale port terminal.

This is still reasonably new technology used, but it works very well and streamlines the process when disembarking. We went from stepping off the ship (Harmony) to curbside in about 20 minutes, including getting our luggage waiting in the terminal. The lines through customs for people using the app (a separate line) are somewhat shorter and definitely faster.

We have Global Entry, did they have kiosks at the cruise terminal?

In regards to arrival time. We were sitting at home and decided to just try our luck early. Arrived at Port Everglades at 10AM. Dropped my family in front and grabbed a parking spot... 2nd spot from front. Plenty of parking. We then proceeded to check in. Literally zero line, as in, nobody there. Walked right through security right up to counter, checked in then walked upstairs and literally right on to the ship. Dropped family off at 10AM and between parking and walking onboard we were on by 10:15. I would not recommend waiting until later. I honestly couldn't believe it.

Was were having drinks and a great time by 10:30, enjoying a fairly empty ship and great start to vacation.