Haven upgrade

Chrisp2017

hi all, so my cruise is almost here April 9th is the day.. I bid on the haven put my bid in and it's fair on the bid meter. I called today ncl they assure me the ship is at capacity and no one will be getting th upgrade. Wondering why they the close out th bids? He couldn't answer that . Just was wondering some opinions so I can purchase the spa passes since I am not getting the upgrade? Breakaway

Edited by Chrisp2017
Ship name

Your bid is active until you get a decline email. Buy a spa pass. Enjoy your cruise.

The system is automated. In 5ish days, it will evaluate upgrades and send out emails. We have canceled a cruisetue week of sailing before. Stuff happens rooms free up. But a "fair" bid is unlikely to win if the ship is near full.

Your bid is active until you get a decline email. Buy a spa pass. Enjoy your cruise.

The system is automated. In 5ish days, it will evaluate upgrades and send out emails. We have canceled a cruisetue week of sailing before. Stuff happens rooms free up. But a "fair" bid is unlikely to win if the ship is near full.

Thanks for the info I think I'll do the spa :) and. Save money lol

hi all, so my cruise is almost here April 9th is the day.. Just was wondering some opinions so I can purchase the spa passes since I am not getting the upgrade? Breakaway

I'm on your sailing and I got my upgrade on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congrats?!

Thanks!? Lol. If you haven't received an email saying otherwise, there's still hope. If you do get the upgrade to a spa suite, NCL will credit you for the spa pass.

Here's something curious...when I bought the soda package two weeks before I found out, I didn't get a new confirmation email. The same thing happened when I made reservations for Cirque a few days later. I don't know if this is a clue that you're earmarked for an upgrade. So, if you buy a spa pass and don't get an updated confirmation email it could be a sign.

Sending good vibes that you get one, too!!

Thanks!? Lol. If you haven't received an email saying otherwise, there's still hope. If you do get the upgrade to a spa suite, NCL will credit you for the spa pass.

Here's something curious...when I bought the soda package two weeks before I found out, I didn't get a new confirmation email. The same thing happened when I made reservations for Cirque a few days later. I don't know if this is a clue that you're earmarked for an upgrade. So, if you buy a spa pass and don't get an updated confirmation email it could be a sign.

Sending good vibes that you get one, too!!

I actually ordered the spa pass and received my confirmation within 20 minutes . Now if I win th bid that's all extra and would be a pleasant surprise

Just got the email today got the upgrade!!

Awesome!!! Congrats! Hoping luck is on my side, too, when we board second week of May. Am constantly checking to see room availability, and still lots of Haven cabins lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Awesome!!! Congrats! Hoping luck is on my side, too, when we board second week of May. Am constantly checking to see room availability, and still lots of Haven cabins lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks !! My cruise all rooms looks sold out but still got it have no idea how it works now :rolleyes:

Thanks !! My cruise all rooms looks sold out but still got it have no idea how it works now :rolleyes:

We did book a balcony gty and received one in a category marked sold out on their site. So they have the power to manipulate all of this [emoji48]