Questions RE ultimate beverage package on Oasis

Is There a price limit per drink? would I be able to get a grey goose or patron or is that out of the price the package covers?

Also, anyone have any issues sharing drink package with their significant other who doesn't have a drink package? If you need to flame on this please just don't respond...I always tip extra and take care of everyone just can't see paying for another package for 2 drinks a day....

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sharing is not allowed and I have heard there are issues if you get caught. I had considered just getting the refreshment package and buying a couple of drinks a day, but the difference is only buying 2 alcoholic drinks a day if you get it on sale. I would get my money out of the refreshment package on coffees, soda, and bottled waters.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

Here are the issues I've read about regarding sharing. If you get caught, your package is cancelled and they bill you for every drink you've already enjoyed. I'm occasionally a gambling person but that's sufficient deterrence to encourage me to not share.

The per drink price limit is $12 or $13 depending on the ship. If your choice is $2 over the limit, you only pay the $2 plus gratuity so $2.36.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The package limit is $12 or $13 per drink. They are trained to look for cheaters, so you risk losing all the money you spent on the package if you cheat.

Understandable, but if I'm barely able to even make it to the 46/day i wouldn't be overly concerned about that.

Here are the issues I've read about regarding sharing. If you get caught, your package is cancelled and they bill you for every drink you've already enjoyed. I'm occasionally a gambling person but that's sufficient deterrence to encourage me to not share.

I saw it myself a couple of months ago on the Majesty. A lady was not only sharing the package but she was sharing it with her 18 year old daughter. The bartender kept her seapass card and contacted management to deal with it. I don't know the outcome but I'm sure it didn't go well for her.

Is There a price limit per drink? would I be able to get a grey goose or patron or is that out of the price the package covers?

Also, anyone have any issues sharing drink package with their significant other who doesn't have a drink package? If you need to flame on this please just don't respond...I always tip extra and take care of everyone just can't see paying for another package for 2 drinks a day....

Thanks in advance!

You don't need to buy another package, you can buy any drink individually. Just because one in a cabin has a package doesn't mean the other has to.

Ps - welcome to the internet, you don't get a say in what responses people make to you.

You don't need to buy another package, you can buy any drink individually. Just because one in a cabin has a package doesn't mean the other has to.

Ps - welcome to the internet, you don't get a say in what responses people make to you.

P.S. Welcome to being a decent human being and respecting someone's request.

And yet here you are trying to get round a policy that other decent human beings abide to :confused:

True, because I'm sure no one here ever shares a fountain drink With each other at a restaurant or sneaks candy into a movie.

Something to consider when "shareing" drinks on a package. Typically a bartender will not allow you to get more than one drink at a time. With that being said you wouldn't be able to enjoy a drink at the same time. It really is a gamble and you risk losing your package without a refund and then being charged for all that you've consumed this far.

Honestly, we go on cruises to get away from stress, why go against the rules and have stress upon yourself wondering whether you get caught, and you probably will get caught somehow, and then you have to pay the coincidences, why bother and chance that? If you don't think you will drink what you paid daily for the package, its best just not to get one.

I don't like to hear people disrespecting the rules because eventually it comes down to it the good and innocent people who abide by the rules get penalized...if people cheat and share the drink package together, eventually the cruise line just may take away the beverage package and then nobody will be able to get it. Its not fair, rules are rules.

I don't like to hear people disrespecting the rules because eventually it comes down to it the good and innocent people who abide by the rules get penalized...if people cheat and share the drink package together, eventually the cruise line just may take away the beverage package and then nobody will be able to get it. Its not fair, rules are rules.

Agree completely. I think it is reasons like "sharing" as to why the drink packages have gotten so expensive to begin with. They will continue to go up because there will always be those people that will share.