Where's The Genie?

I was about to post this. We did a last minute upgrade (we had received the Sky class concierge welcome email prior to upgrade) and we cruise in under a week. Will we expect to hear from the genie at all?

Yes, I would insist on having pre-cruise comm with your Genie.

One of my only disappointments with the Star Class service was the very poor pre-cruise coordination. The other disappointment had to do with Luggage Valet but I will not expound on that issue, here.

Even with the last minute switch it should not matter. Your Genie SHOULD reach out to you and if he/she does not, I would track them down ! You're going to need to coordinate boarding details at a very minimum.

We are on the Oasis in two weeks too. We received our first communication from our Genie about 6 weeks ago and since then, we have emailed back and forth 2-3 times. We have received all our reservations and instructions on embarkation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by TonyL128

Yes, I would insist on having pre-cruise comm with your Genie.

One of my only disappointments with the Star Class service was the very poor pre-cruise coordination. The other disappointment had to do with Luggage Valet but I will not expound on that issue, here.

Even with the last minute switch it should not matter. Your Genie SHOULD reach out to you and if he/she does not, I would track them down ! You're going to need to coordinate boarding details at a very minimum.

I have just sent an email to the concierge requesting for precruise communication from the Genie. We sail in two days so cutting things a little tight I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A couple hours after posting, Cleon sent us an intro email. I've heard only good things about him. Agree?

He had Cleon just on disembarkation day, as our Genie was headed home on their holidays. For the few minutes we were with him he seemed like a good individual. He called us 5 minutes before he was to come to our cabin for our departure. He seemed to have a good sense of humour and was professional.

Just our 15 minutes with him, but after those few minutes I think a week would be pretty good too.