Taxi or tour compNy

inga418

Good morning,

I have been to cozumel but my travel companions have not. The plan is San gervasio ruins, hacienda antigua, the other side of the island to see the wild waves, an adult beverage at the little bar that sells drinks in coconuts and lunch at coconuts bar and grill. Should I pre-book or can we just grab a cab outside the port? It would be $285 for 5 hours if I book now. Thinking it may be less at the port and just grabbing the first cab I see?

Sent from my SM-T113 using Forums mobile app

Good morning,

I have been to cozumel but my travel companions have not. The plan is San gervasio ruins, hacienda antigua, the other side of the island to see the wild waves, an adult beverage at the little bar that sells drinks in coconuts and lunch at coconuts bar and grill. Should I pre-book or can we just grab a cab outside the port? It would be $285 for 5 hours if I book now. Thinking it may be less at the port and just grabbing the first cab I see?

Sent from my SM-T113 using Forums mobile app

Since you seem to already have a plan and know where you want to go, so don't "need " an actual guide or English speaking driver, I would say you could easily get a driver at dispatch. Be sure to agree price before you leave and number of hours. From the price you quote I presume you need a van for 8?

Here is a link to taxi prices.

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Taxiinternational?From=Taxiairport

I don't know what they are currently using as the official exchange rate for taxis but you should see a board at dispatch