First Night Done Right on Allure

What was the price at 150 with the 30% discount?

Was this discount taken after the FNDR taken off or the whole amount before?

Thanks, we board Allure on Sunday and we are not really wanting CHOPS, Sabor or Giovanni's.

We eat later so hoping we may be able to get 150, or at least try!

Two choices were Samba and Giovanni. They credited my FNDR $15pp and then charged a discounted price of about $30pp for 150 Park

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can someone answer me this? I will be on explorer and only interested in 2 of the 3 restaurant.If I pick the first night done right and it is for the other restaurant. If they have an opening at either other restaurant - will they move my reservation? Or do they save some for the "full paying" folks?

Can someone answer me this? I will be on explorer and only interested in 2 of the 3 restaurant.If I pick the first night done right and it is for the other restaurant. If they have an opening at either other restaurant - will they move my reservation? Or do they save some for the "full paying" folks?

They will allow you to change your reservation pending space availability.

Two choices were Samba and Giovanni. They credited my FNDR $15pp and then charged a discounted price of about $30pp for 150 Park

That's not really a great deal then. 150CP was $49 in January. If they charged you $30 and you had already paid $15 then you only saved $4.

That's not really a great deal then. 150CP was $49 in January. If they charged you $30 and you had already paid $15 then you only saved $4.

hopefully, they got the $30 back plus the 30%. I am still hoping the allure lets us change to chops. Not sure why they are seemingly the only ship keeping to 2 choices. we already booked giovanin's and have no interest in samba.

I think 150 was $42 and they took off the 30% from that PLUS they credited my ships account for the already paid $15pp paid for FNDR . After eating at 150 which was so so we cancelled Giovanni's for night three and had all our meals in the MDR. The ALLURE did not budge on the two choices for FNDR and many we spoke to were not happy. Friends ate at Samba and disliked it

I think 150 was $42 and they took off the 30% from that PLUS they credited my ships account for the already paid $15pp. After eating at 150 which was so so we cancelled Giovanni's and had all our meals in the MDR. The ALLURE did not budge on the two choices for FNDR

That's a better deal then, still too bad that they are the only ship that's doing this when there is nothing excluding Chops or 150CP in the fine print.

They will allow you to change your reservation pending space availability.

Where did you go to change? Should I go to Giovannis as soon as I board as that is our preference? Can I cancel and get a refund if it's not available?

Where did you go to change? Should I go to Giovannis as soon as I board as that is our preference? Can I cancel and get a refund if it's not available?

You can go to any specialty restaurant, but I'd go to the one you would like to schedule.

Just sailed Allure 4/16-4/23. We had FNDR and we were put in Samba. Since that's $30/pp, we ended up paying 1/2 for that. Had 3 people so net cost was $15/pp.

We had BOGO for D+ for the second night and went with Giovanni's. Cost is $30/pp. Had 3 people so net cost was $20/pp.

Had dinner for 2 free with a promo so we did Chops with that later in the week. Cost is $49/pp. Had 3 people so net cost was $16.33/pp.

I have to say, I was particularly disappointed with Chops on this trip. We had a 7:30 reservation and it was not full when we arrived. Got seated and ordered. Apps came very fast, and main course was delivered almost as soon as we finished the apps. I ordered the 6 oz filet medium rare, son ordered the 9 oz filet rare, mom had the chicken (too much beef after Samba the first night).

His filet was definitely rare. Mine, which should have been cooked a bit more, was raw in the center. Mom's chicken was red at the bone. Our server never bothered to come over to the table after the food was delivered to check if things were okay. Could I have flagged her over and complained? Sure. If I was paying full price at almost $150 for three meals, definitely. But since I wasn't, I didn't bother. There was enough food to satisfy, but this was not worthy of that kind of cost.

We liked Samba but some of the meat options were just tough and not as tasty as I'd have liked. Given that there are 9 kinds of meat options, there was definitely enough to eat, but again, I don't know if I'd do it again.

Enjoyed Giovanni's. Good service, good food. I think that if we keep our Christmas booking on Anthem, since we'll have BOGO for mom's D+, we would definitely do that again. Not sure if we'd pay full price for any other specialty but only time will tell.

Had dinner for 2 free with a promo so we did Chops with that later in the week. Cost is $49/pp. Had 3 people so net cost was $16.33/pp.

Did your dinner for 2 promo have a max value to it? We are getting dinner for 2 free from our TA but the max value is $84.00. That would have worked fine until the price for Chops went up to $49 pp. I'm wondering if they will allow us to use it and pay the difference.