Fabre get museum

cdn.cruiser

We did it and I really enjoyed it. It is well worth it if you enjoy those type of things - as in, there is no reason to go to Hermitage if you don't like art.

The Faberge museum has the largest collection of Faberge eggs and many, many other items from their work shop. The building itself is a gem - it is a nicely restored palace of ST. Petersburg's nobility.

One of the things we enjoyed at this museum was that it was not wall to wall visitors. It allowed for leisurely viewing of the extraordinary treasures. If you have the chance - don't miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

has anyone gone to this new museum in St. Petersburg ?

Would you recommend going as an add on to an exiting tour? Thank you in advance.

We added it to an existing tour the second day and it was nice, not by any means the highlight of our stay there. If you have time good, but other nicer places to see if time is a problem.

Don't you just love auto correct? Paulchilli is so much smarter than me! I didn't read this yesterday because I'd never heard of Fabre and didn't care that they were getting a museum!

Wo enjoyed the Faberge museum last year - I love pretty and expensive things :).

Thank you everyone for your inputs. We will add on the Faberge Museum to our 2 day tour with Alla Tours.

Good choice on the tour and the tour operator! We used Alla about 2 years ago and they were absolutely great!

Enjoy St Petersburg.