The first PEARL trips to Alaska of 2017...

Is there anyone on here who is going on the pearl's first Alaska trips this year in early may? Anyone I can sweet talk into posting your dailies AND the spa menu with prices? I am going on the first one of next year, solo, and I am starting to plan and "pay" (buying myself credits now) so that it feels like a free trip when I actually go. All the dailies/spa menus from early season that I can find online are old. If you can do it, let me know and I'll be sure to remind you when it gets close :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyone on here who is going on the pearl's first Alaska trips this year in early may? Anyone I can sweet talk into posting your dailies AND the spa menu with prices? I am going on the first one of next year, solo, and I am starting to plan and "pay" (buying myself credits now) so that it feels like a free trip when I actually go. All the dailies/spa menus from early season that I can find online are old. If you can do it, let me know and I'll be sure to remind you when it gets close :)

You could post your request on the roll call for that week. Then you've hit your target audience.

Don

You could post your request on the roll call for that week. Then you've hit your target audience.

Don

Not a bad idea. I didn't think I could do that without joining it but maybe I can :) thanks!