Ft Lauderdale precruise lodging

bbrule7

Looking for lodging that meets the below requirements.

Three day lodging within walking distance to beach, restaurants, stores, and water taxi stop.

Courtyard Marriott on the Beach, midway between two Water Taxi beach stops. Plenty of restaurants but no major stores, just beachie stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any hotel within a mile of the Beach Place complex (Las Olas Blvd at A1A) will suit: Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort, W Ft Lauderdale, Westin Ft Lauderdale Beach, Marriott Beach Place, Courtyard Ft Lauderdale Beach, or even Bahia Mar (a little further south but facing the beach).

Question is, are these properties within your undeclared budget? Will largely depend on the also-unspecified time of year--peak season rates are close to triple off season. Someone else may come along with recommendations of independent hostelries in this area and others that are not quite as close to the beach, or on the beach but further away from the Port and airport.

Edited by fishywood

I just booked 2night PreCruise late November at the Best Western Oceanside Inn for about $150/night.

Only a block from the beach, don't have to cross the road. Near water taxi. Shuttle/Trolley to shopping is across the street.

Happy Travels!

On the Horizon:

Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas Nov 27, 2017

Happy Memories:

Carnival Ecstasy (HL Clan Cruise II) Nov 1998

Royal Caribbean Viking Serenade (HL Clan Cruise III) Nov 1999

Disney Magic Oct 14, 2015

Gallery One meets all of your criteria, and there is a water taxi stop right there.

Another vote for Gallery One. Only issue is that if you have a suite overlooking the canal, it can be a bit noisy late at night as vehicles cross the bridge.

Courtyard Marriott on the Beach, midway between two Water Taxi beach stops. Plenty of restaurants but no major stores, just beachie stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stayed here in Sept 2013 and enjoyed it. Got a good deal through the Marriott Rewards program. Free to sign up; they email sales all the time.