Concierge for suite rooms:

We are sailing April 9th on Anthem of the Seas in a grand suite and haven't heard from concierge yet. Does anyone know when we should hear from them? Does anyone happen to have the email address for the concierge.

All concierge info here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

We are sailing April 9th on Anthem of the Seas in a grand suite and haven't heard from concierge yet. Does anyone know when we should hear from them? Does anyone happen to have the email address for the concierge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

You'll probably receive it tomorrow. Below is a copy of the email we received for our Jan-2-17 Anthem sailing, which was dated 12-26-17.

Dear Suite Guest(s),

It is my pleasure to welcome you onboard the amazing Anthem of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean for your cruise vacation.

My name is Ricardo, your Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any requests throughout your cruise. My desk hours in the Concierge Club are daily

from 8:00 am to 11.00 am and from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The Concierge Club is located on deck 12, aft.

The boarding day your concierge will be in the Concierge lounge from 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm.

As a special VIP Sky Class Guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests. For your convenience, below is a summary of those services:

- Use of the Concierge Club

- Spa bathrobes for use onboard

- Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7:00 am until 10:00 am in the lounge

- Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and a complimentary beverage setup are served in the lounge every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm

- Access to Coastal Kitchen, our exclusive restaurant reserved for suite guests, open for breakfast, lunch (on sea days only) and dinner (reservations recommended)

Please be aware that some room service menu items have an additional cost (bottled water, sodas, wine, beer etc.)

- The use of the private Suite Sundeck, located on deck 16, aft (entrance via deck 15 by SeaPlex)

- Reservation assistance for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Shore Excursions, Vitality Spa and other onboard activities

- Reserved VIP seating for shows. (Please show the Cruise Director’s staff member your SeaPass card at least 20 minutes prior the beginning of the show). Suite guests

require reservation for the Spectra’s Cabaret show, The Gift and We Will Rock You. Please note that 10 minutes prior to the start of the shows, reserved area in the Theater and Two70 Lounge will be opened up for walk-in guests

- Complimentary pressing is available on the second day of the cruise via your suite attendantfor your formal clothes.

- Luxury Pillowtop Mattress, which offers luxury sleep and comfort

- Complimentary water on suite arrival

- Complimentary Voom Internet, one device per guest (you will receive a letter with your access code upon Suite arrival)

- Exclusive Suite Cocktail Party with the Senior Officers, the invitation will be in the Blue Folder in your Suite with other important information.

Our Speciality Restaurants will be glad to take your reservation ahead of time. The restaurants are Chops Grille! (Steaks House), Izumi Restaurant (Asian Restaurant),

Jamie's Italian Cuisine and Wonderland Restaurant (Imaginative Cuisine). These restaurants bear a cover charge fee. Kindly let me know if you would like me to reserve in advance for you.

Coastal Kitchen, our fusion of Mediterranean and Southern California Cuisine restaurant,is open for lunch on boarding day. It is located on Deck 14, Starboard Side, Aft, opening

from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm.

The Concierge Club is open 24 hours and accessible by using your SeaPass card and/or WOW band. The Concierge Club is a designated no smoking area, including the use

of electronic cigarettes. We respectfully request that guests observe a smart casual dress code whilst visiting the club. No swim or pool attire is permitted and footwear is required at all times.

Guests under 21 years of age must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

Please visit the Concierge Club or contact me by dialing 29015 from any ship phone. I look forward to assisting you to make your cruise experience truly memorable and wish you an unforgettable time onboard Anthem of the Seas.

Kind Regards,

Ricardo Mock

Concierge | Anthem of the Seas

(Office - 29015 |

You'll probably receive it tomorrow. Below is a copy of the email we received for our Jan-2-17 Anthem sailing, which was dated 12-26-17.

Dear Suite Guest(s),

It is my pleasure to welcome you onboard the amazing Anthem of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean for your cruise vacation.

My name is Ricardo, your Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any requests throughout your cruise. My desk hours in the Concierge Club are daily

from 8:00 am to 11.00 am and from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The Concierge Club is located on deck 12, aft.

The boarding day your concierge will be in the Concierge lounge from 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm.

As a special VIP Sky Class Guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests. For your convenience, below is a summary of those services:

- Use of the Concierge Club

- Spa bathrobes for use onboard

- Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7:00 am until 10:00 am in the lounge

- Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and a complimentary beverage setup are served in the lounge every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm

- Access to Coastal Kitchen, our exclusive restaurant reserved for suite guests, open for breakfast, lunch (on sea days only) and dinner (reservations recommended)

Please be aware that some room service menu items have an additional cost (bottled water, sodas, wine, beer etc.)

- The use of the private Suite Sundeck, located on deck 16, aft (entrance via deck 15 by SeaPlex)

- Reservation assistance for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Shore Excursions, Vitality Spa and other onboard activities

- Reserved VIP seating for shows. (Please show the Cruise Director’s staff member your SeaPass card at least 20 minutes prior the beginning of the show). Suite guests

require reservation for the Spectra’s Cabaret show, The Gift and We Will Rock You. Please note that 10 minutes prior to the start of the shows, reserved area in the Theater and Two70 Lounge will be opened up for walk-in guests

- Complimentary pressing is available on the second day of the cruise via your suite attendantfor your formal clothes.

- Luxury Pillowtop Mattress, which offers luxury sleep and comfort

- Complimentary water on suite arrival

- Complimentary Voom Internet, one device per guest (you will receive a letter with your access code upon Suite arrival)

- Exclusive Suite Cocktail Party with the Senior Officers, the invitation will be in the Blue Folder in your Suite with other important information.

Our Speciality Restaurants will be glad to take your reservation ahead of time. The restaurants are Chops Grille! (Steaks House), Izumi Restaurant (Asian Restaurant),

Jamie's Italian Cuisine and Wonderland Restaurant (Imaginative Cuisine). These restaurants bear a cover charge fee. Kindly let me know if you would like me to reserve in advance for you.

Coastal Kitchen, our fusion of Mediterranean and Southern California Cuisine restaurant,is open for lunch on boarding day. It is located on Deck 14, Starboard Side, Aft, opening

from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm.

The Concierge Club is open 24 hours and accessible by using your SeaPass card and/or WOW band. The Concierge Club is a designated no smoking area, including the use

of electronic cigarettes. We respectfully request that guests observe a smart casual dress code whilst visiting the club. No swim or pool attire is permitted and footwear is required at all times.

Guests under 21 years of age must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

Please visit the Concierge Club or contact me by dialing 29015 from any ship phone. I look forward to assisting you to make your cruise experience truly memorable and wish you an unforgettable time onboard Anthem of the Seas.

Kind Regards,

Ricardo Mock

Concierge | Anthem of the Seas

(Office - 29015 | an_concierge01@rccl.com

You were right, we got our email from the concierge today. Thanks.

You were right, we got our email from the concierge today. Thanks.

You're welcome, enjoy your cruise :)

We are on the April 17 Anthem and staying in a suite also. Have not heard from Ricardo but I'm sure we will in the next few days. He is wonderful and takes his job very seriously.

You probably won't received the email until next Monday, have a great cruise :)