Our Vista cruise 3/19/17

tjlj

Dji Mavic. Awesome!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Thank you! May I ask another question (as I'm reading the specs & cannot really find the info)? Does the Mavic Pro shoot still photos, too? I do highschool senior portrait photography on the side & I can see this being a super cool addition to a session..:cool:

Where was the place with the townhomes in the back? Great video!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

if it was the first quad shot that would have been grand cayman.. the other was nachi cocom in coz..

Nice video. I saw you have those new full face snorkel masks. What do you think of them? Are they worth it?

We have those masks also. They are great. My husband would especially have issues with regular masks with a goatee and the mask would not seal on his face and would get so much water in his mask. They are great. There are a wide range of prices. Got ours on Amazon middle of the road prices of about $75. Well worth the investment

We have those masks also. They are great. My husband would especially have issues with regular masks with a goatee and the mask would not seal on his face and would get so much water in his mask. They are great. There are a wide range of prices. Got ours on Amazon middle of the road prices of about $75. Well worth the investment

I have the same problem but my kids really have a problem. I'll have to look into this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

f1c23bb5ab0dd97a23cc51340af19152.jpg

This is my mask and i have a full beard and it does not leak at all. My beard is over an inch long.

These are truly game changers I got this one because of the go pro mount on top of the mask...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums