How to book a Specialty restaurant with another party

Call up RC and have your reservations linked together, this way whoever makes the specialty restaurant reservations can also add the other party also, but they would have to be purchased by one credit card immediately upon booking.

Is there a way to book a Specialty restaurant together with another party? They are traveling under a different reservation number and we want to sit together.

If you have their reservation number, you will be given the opportunity in the ordering process to add guests from the other reservation.

You can also link the reservations online as well. I did this recently and it made it easy for me to reserve, for all of us, not only dinner venues but also the various shows.

In my experience, this will not work if one party booked through a TA and the other did not. My parents decided fairly recently to join us on the 4/16 Allure sailing, and despite multiple calls to both our TA and RCCL, no one was able to link our reservations. Very frustrating!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In my experience, this will not work if one party booked through a TA and the other did not. My parents decided fairly recently to join us on the 4/16 Allure sailing, and despite multiple calls to both our TA and RCCL, no one was able to link our reservations. Very frustrating!

We have been able to link direct and individual TA reservations before, however if the TA puts the bookings in a group, then they cannot be linked.

What Clarea said. You can make reservations online if you have the other reservation number. Just did this last night [emoji2] Make sure you both have the same dining option. We were first seating and had my TA change us to My Time which my friends had booked online by themselves. Trying to link reservations is a pain if you book separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been able to link direct and individual TA reservations before, however if the TA puts the bookings in a group, then they cannot be linked.

You're right. I had forgotten that at some point during my third or fourth call, someone figured out that our TA had included us in a group. I didn't even realize this when we booked!

Sent from my iPad using Forums