booked 1 week ago....and now.....

goingcrazywithkids

i booked the seaside one week ago and now they are offering the free mealtime drink package, 50usd credit and free social network internet .....if i call them up will they honor the current deal? that would be a huge deal for us...the free mealtime drinks alone would be awesome!

Just cancel your booking and re book with new promotion.

i booked the seaside one week ago and now they are offering the free mealtime drink package, 50usd credit and free social network internet .....if i call them up will they honor the current deal? that would be a huge deal for us...the free mealtime drinks alone would be awesome!

Where did you find this deal? I just booked the Seaside as well last week for February 2018 but the only offer I'm seeing is for the $50 OBC which I already booked with. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Debbie,

That's the same deal I booked under but I was confused because those offers have been showing up on my computer ever since I started looking at the Seaside about a month ago. Since the OP didn't get this deal when they booked last week, I figured it must be a newer offer. Thanks again, Dan

Thanks Debbie,

That's the same deal I booked under but I was confused because those offers have been showing up on my computer ever since I started looking at the Seaside about a month ago. Since the OP didn't get this deal when they booked last week, I figured it must be a newer offer. Thanks again, Dan

They extended the dates. If (for example) the OP booked last week for a sailing June 2018 or later, the OP wouldn't have gotten the old deal. Now, the promos are extended beyond the last week in May 2018. The same thing happened to me when I booked but I won't cancel/rebook because I don't want to risk losing my stateroom over a small promo.

When I booked last week the offer was not there, I am super glad they extended this deal! I upgraded from an oceanview to a balcony....I was on the fence already to upgrade and the only way to get all 3 offers is to have a balcony.....It pushed me over the edge to upgrade, I couldn't be happier that I did that....I am looking forward to relaxing on the balcony!

The same thing happened to me when I booked but I won't cancel/rebook because I don't want to risk losing my stateroom over a small promo.

I agree. It would cost me $138 to get the new offer to get $150 OBC, free drinks (which we already get in the suite) and free internet. Not worth it to me. I'm also nervous about losing that aft suite I have booked.