Perception of "Cruisers"

I think JOHN posts those in disbelief! I know I am shocked people would say the things they do. I have run across a few people like that on cruises. But I have run across 99% of people that are wonderful. When we first started cruising, there were more "entitled" people (early 1990's). That was when cruising wasn't a mainstream thing to do, and some people thought they were special to get to cruise.

These posters have confused John Heald with their daddy and are vying for his attention so they can feel special. Every time (and he contributes) he posts a situation where he rewarded a guest for bad behavior, he triggers more insecurity of other cruisers who think John likes them best. He should pass out self help books or direct them to counselors instead of trading cabins, passing out free steak dinners, bottles of bad champagne and ships on a stick.

Exactly! The ones that crack me up the most and cause the most eye rolls are the people that ask him if he has seen the latest post on CC! :) it's almost like they are tattling lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

First off, people write more complaining then the folks who love their vacations. Simple fact with all service industry - restaurants are a perfect example. Complainers write, others dont! And please don't judge people, it's really shameful! If you do not know John, I mean really know him, stop judging. He has a job to do, and does it great! People need to fix their miserable thoughts, and look for the positive!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

First off, people write more complaining then the folks who love their vacations. Simple fact with all service industry - restaurants are a perfect example. Complainers write, others dont! And please don't judge people, it's really shameful! If you do not know John, I mean really know him, stop judging. He has a job to do, and does it great! People need to fix their miserable thoughts, and look for the positive!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Isn't this a judgement?