checking in question

Celandine

Good evening all

I am leaving on the Poesia on Saturday, and I don't know if I'll be able to access a printer to do online check in at the moment....

So I don'[t have luggage tags or anything....

Will this be a problem when I get into the port? (the port is in venice)

Any help/advice is appreciated

success... I called, and she had to enter the information manually... but it is apparently done now and my stuff should be emailed to me later today....

My friends were able to do web check in without problem (same cruise)... so that is still a mystery but as long as I get on the ship I don't really care....

Thanks all! Documents were in my inbox this morning.... excited! I will share my experience when I return :)

Glad all is well for you - enjoy the cruise.

For future reference, the online check in can be done at any time. We are not due on board until September and we are already checked in. It is really a case of entering the advanced passenger information (passport details etc.), like any other holiday operators request. I understand tickets come through by e mail about three weeks prior to the cruise.

PS. Sorry just realised you actually live in Egypt - I thought you were just on holiday there.

I appreciate all of the information.... I live in Egypt part time, Canada the rest of the time.

In other good news I appear to have been upgraded to a balcony cabin... which is exciting because now my friends can hang out in my room with me lol.... I have a first time cruiser and a new to MSC cruiser coming with me (in another cabin).