CocoCay upgraded lunch with cabanas

Last time was Hamburg,hotdog,chicken,ribs,stake,fish,

Shrimp on a stick, salads,a few different kinds plus reg garden salad fixings for hamburgers,deserts drinks you would find in windjammer. Thats all I can think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Shrimp on a stick, salads,a few different kinds plus reg garden salad fixings for hamburgers,deserts drinks you would find in windjammer. Thats all I can think of.

That sounds like the regular buffet. In the cabana/beach bed area in October we were given a menu to order from. I remember beef and fish tacos, I chose a Jamacian burger, I think the wife had a chicken sandwich and we had a couple of desserts to choose from. I didn't take a picture of the menu.

Hi, can anyone tell me what type of upgraded food there is in the cabana area grill recently?

Pictures would be great too! :D

Thanks!

is this food delivered to you or is it just a food stand closer to the cabanas vs the main buffet?

FYI, DPlus gets you same lunch...it was good.

Check in with attendant at desk on Coco Cay.

Thank you! The steak & shrimp kabobs does sound like the upgraded lunch. I was wondering if they took any of that away since things change all the time :eek:

The lunch you order off the menu is for the new bungalows and they bring it to you in covered take out containers.

luckyinpa, the upgraded buffet is in the cabana private area so only the people in the 14 cabanas will get their food from that buffet.

Rocket3D, I did not know D+ gets the same upgraded lunch! So maybe they get to go to the cabana buffet also?

Rocket3D, I did not know D+ gets the same upgraded lunch! So maybe they get to go to the cabana buffet also?

Last time I was at Coco Cay, the only people who were invited to the cabana lunch buffet without renting cabanas were Pinnacles and people in Grand Suites and above.

The cabanas and lunch are worth every penny. We have done it both times, and seeing the line at the regular lunch buffet -crazy! They also brought us fruits and champagne and water to our cabana, towels etc. My kids loved having their own private beach area no crowds, worth it!