Does NCL Escape have a quiet deck like Epic?

Tinkers70

Hi all

We sailed on Epic last year and had an amazing time. Before we sailed a few friends had told me about the quiet deck. I can't remember which deck number it was but we went up a glass lift and walked right round to the front of the ship. The sun beds were so comfortable and we spent a lot of time here

Anway, my question is ....we are sailing on Escape in October and I just wondered if there was something similar on this ship too?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all

We sailed on Epic last year and had an amazing time. Before we sailed a few friends had told me about the quiet deck. I can't remember which deck number it was but we went up a glass lift and walked right round to the front of the ship. The sun beds were so comfortable and we spent a lot of time here

Anway, my question is ....we are sailing on Escape in October and I just wondered if there was something similar on this ship too?

It's called the Vibe. 99.00 per person for the week, only about 75-80 passes sold.

Some cruises it sells out very fast

It's called the Vibe. 99.00 per person for the week, only about 75-80 passes sold.

Some cruises it sells out very fast

Hi and thank you for your reply. I've heard of Vibe but didn't realise this is what it was.

Will have a research of it through the threads now - thank you :)

Hi and thank you for your reply. I've heard of Vibe but didn't realise this is what it was.

Will have a research of it through the threads now - thank you :)

Search utube and Laszlo Vibe here on CC,They have a very good video.

Varying opinions but we absolutely loved it!

It's not the Vibe on the Epic- the area the OP is referring to is the deck 18 sundeck, which sits up there next to vibe/posh (can't remember what it's called on the Epic) and most people never realise it's there. It's free to use for all passengers. Can't help with the Escape question, but just wanted to say I know what you are on about!

I have not sailed on the Escape yet, however lots of reading and research shows deck 19, port, forward and maybe a deck 20 are good decks for quietness, plus hot tubs and a bar??? For a quiet place to relax, Waterfront on deck 8 is suppose to be good! However read a recent thread about rude/chair-hogs even on the Waterfront! We are on the western swing for 4 port days and have considered a Vibe pass, however with the new boarding procedures, etc, and only 2 sea days decided to wait to board to coincide less crowds like 11ish.

It's not the Vibe on the Epic- the area the OP is referring to is the deck 18 sundeck, which sits up there next to vibe/posh (can't remember what it's called on the Epic) and most people never realise it's there. It's free to use for all passengers. Can't help with the Escape question, but just wanted to say I know what you are on about!

On the Escape it is called the Vibe. Deck 19

Some of these folks are trying into sell you on Vibe, when you didn't ask about it. . You don't need Vibe to recreate the area you had on the Epic. That's a public on deck 18 on the Epic. That same public area exists on deck 19 on the Escape. It's quiet, just like you asked, and it doesn't cost a dime.

Now. If you want to be pampered, and have waiters bring you fruit, and bartenders make your special drinks, and be sure to no children( even though the public area up there doesn't have any either). Maybe you want Vibe. But that's not what you asked about. I'd save the $99 per person for the week, and do something else with it, if all you want is quiet.

Hi all

You might not need it, but the VIBE Club on the Escape is really nice.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeroHJikWI&ab_channel=LaszloBagi

Vibe is not necessarily a "quiet deck". When we were there on Escape, it was a giant, ongoing party the entire week! We made friends with everyone there, and people were nearly always up and about laughing, doing group shots, etc. We had a blast, but it was one big party. I feel bad for anyone who was looking for a quiet place. Vibe certainly wasn't it.

Hi - yes this is what I was talking about. I just couldn't remember what it was called or the exact deck number.

It was free to use, we didn't pay for it :)

Vibe is not necessarily a "quiet deck". When we were there on Escape, it was a giant, ongoing party the entire week! We made friends with everyone there, and people were nearly always up and about laughing, doing group shots, etc. We had a blast, but it was one big party. I feel bad for anyone who was looking for a quiet place. Vibe certainly wasn't it.

That sucks, It was very quiet and laid back until 3pm or so. Thats when I group of about 8-12 started drinking a lot.

That sucks, It was very quiet and laid back until 3pm or so. Thats when I group of about 8-12 started drinking a lot.

It doesn't suck. It was amazing. If I wanted a snoozefest, I'd hang in the lame spa or somewhere without a bar and without a party atmosphere.

It doesn't suck. It was amazing. If I wanted a snoozefest, I'd hang in the lame spa or somewhere without a bar and without a party atmosphere.

Check the thread title. OP wants quiet. Not a lame boozefest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe.... that the free space up around deck 19 aft is an adults only space called Spice H20. There is a waterfall grotto there, 2 hot tubs and the backside, of what I believe is the Vibe bar (So a bar), and a good amount of loungers.

Vibe $99, limited loungers with private bar...Spice H20 free. Not saying Vibe isn't worth the $, just providing another option.

Could have the exact location wrong but it is next to Vibe and called Spice H20.

Your an angry person aren't you?

It's "you're". And no, I just don't like being called out by someone who clearly didn't bother to read. If someone is going to be rude, they should at least make the effort to get it right.

It's "you're". And no, I just don't like being called out by someone who clearly didn't bother to read. If someone is going to be rude, they should at least make the effort to get it right.

Just proved my point:')