Wifi Package

It's billed to the S&S account. No need to get it for both phones. You can use multiple devices on one plan, you just have to log out of one phone and the log the other one in. That's what my mom and I do and we've never had any trouble.

Will probably be getting the Social Media package. Is this charged to Sail & Sign account or billed separately? Is it feasible to sign up both of our phones or just one of them? It's my wife and I so we will pretty much be together the entire time.

If you want to use both phones to communicate back and forth, 2 plans

My wife and I shared one wifi plan (the mid-level) with no real issues - like mentioned before, only one device can use it at a time so if you log in on your phone her device will get logged out. We coordinated to be able to check on our games (gotta harvest those wheats and clash those clans!) and that was fine. We never both needed to talk on Facebook at the same time and in ports we often both got usable cell signals (our T-Mobile accounts get us unlimited voice and data throughout Mexico and the Caribbean for no extra charge)

However, we both spent the 5 bucks to communicate with each other via text though the HUB app while on-board the ship. That mostly worked well too although it depends on what ship you're on - HUB is now on all ships but some people are reporting spotty reception on various ships so alerts don't always come through right away. It's free to use the HUB app for everything but chat so download it anyway to have electronic Fun Times, maps of the ship, set reminders for activities you don;t want to miss, access to view your sign and sail account and more to be added later. The chat feature is just 5 bucks per person per cruise no matter how long the cruise is. You don;t have to buy any wifi plan to use HUB or the chat part of HUB.

If you think you'll want to add the Social media plan, do it on day one. I waited until day 3 to add it while on the Breeze, and was charged the full 7 day rate. I doubt Hubby and I will do the chat plan again on our upcoming 4 day cruise. We only used the chat thing maybe 4 times, so paying $10 (2 X $5) was a bit costly. If all you want to do on the Social media for facebook is read and write posts, you should be fine with just that option. If you like to click on news story posts, you will need the basic internet package to see any of those stories. It was nice to be able to upload pictures onto Facebook during our cruise.

Will the social media package work for Facebook Messenger?

Yes, the social plan allows you to communicate to those on board who have the plan and those back home via Instagram messenger and Facebook messenger. It is great!