Customer Support Supervisor says ALL 3 cabin members of spa cabin get perks

gardn198

I would certainly want that in writing. edit: saw you got that. cool,

Since a spa cabin costs more than a non-spa cabin, are 3rd and 4th guests in the cabin charged more than they would be in a non-spa cabin? If so, it seems only right to give premium amenities for the premium paid. I doubt the 3rd and 4th is charged the same rate as a non-spa cabin but I am not sure. Anyone chime in?

To my mind the capacity of the cabin should afford entry to the spa; as long as the guest is old enough to use the spa to begin with (kids). So if the room holds 3, it should get 3 spa passes if booked to capacity. But I can see why they would limit it to 2 per cabin so as to better manage demand for spa amenities.

Curious how this works out.

I have checked a few times because sometimes our son joins us. And every time I check what it costs for a third person it is the same cost no matter what type cabin you get. The same cost for a suite as for a interior cabin. Same cost for a spa cabin as a non spa cabin.

I would certainly want that in writing. edit: saw you got that. cool,

Since a spa cabin costs more than a non-spa cabin, are 3rd and 4th guests in the cabin charged more than they would be in a non-spa cabin? If so, it seems only right to give premium amenities for the premium paid. I doubt the 3rd and 4th is charged the same rate as a non-spa cabin but I am not sure. Anyone chime in?

To my mind the capacity of the cabin should afford entry to the spa; as long as the guest is old enough to use the spa to begin with (kids). So if the room holds 3, it should get 3 spa passes if booked to capacity. But I can see why they would limit it to 2 per cabin so as to better manage demand for spa amenities.

Curious how this works out.

I believe this to be an exception and not a rule change. Your second to last sentence makes perfect sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone

So happy it is all worked out and that they stood by their word! I'm totally on your side on this one. I would have agreed with other posters if you booked online. Then it would have been your responsibility to know what you were booking. When you were on the phone with someone paid by Carnival, it is completely reasonable to take their word. They knew you were three adults in each cabin. They knew the purpose of your trip. Why would they suggest that type of cabin if there were such significant restrictions. If you aren't supposed to believe them, why would you assume what is written online is correct? They have changed rules before and lagged behind in changing the website language.

Now go on your cruise and have a terrific time knowing that you were right and despite the extra effort you needed to give, Carnival honored their error! Personally, I'm happy to hear they listened.