Beverage package question

dutchiegirl

As part of our Explore4, we got the Signature Beverage package. From what I understand, it covers drinks up to $8. What happens if I order a glass of wine that is more than that? Do they charge the difference or do they charge the full price of that drink?

As part of our Explore4, we got the Signature Beverage package. From what I understand, it covers drinks up to $8. What happens if I order a glass of wine that is more than that? Do they charge the difference or do they charge the full price of that drink?

Apparently it's now $9. If you order something above the limit, you pay the whole amount.

Hope a recent cruiser will post a bar menu to see what is available for $9.00. I have a feeling raising the amount on the package to allow $9.00.. will just raise the drink prices. Most likely.. a wash. I hear there is a new beverage VP at HA Frits van der Werff. Hope he is a wine lover and makes certain wine lovers are happy.. no.. thrilled!!

Hope a recent cruiser will post a bar menu to see what is available for $9.00. I have a feeling raising the amount on the package to allow $9.00.. will just raise the drink prices. Most likely.. a wash. I hear there is a new beverage VP at HA Frits van der Werff. Hope he is a wine lover and makes certain wine lovers are happy.. no.. thrilled!!

I found a drink menu posted in a very long thread somewhere. It does not seem like a large selection of wine for that price :(

With the SBP already bought (included anyway) if the bar prices went up necessitating raising the SBP drink limit to $9 that just nudged our break even point over not having the package down a bit. On the other hand going forward you would think the SBP package price would also go up a bit. Might be worth keeping an eye on the daily cost for that. It's probably all relative.

I doubt the change from $8 to $9 increased the number of wine choices covered by the package. Many of the wines by the glass I recall seeing were priced at $10 or more.

I will say, though, that I had no issue with the MacPherson Shiraz I was able to enjoy on the package. It was perfectly fine for me, and Rommel or Roland up in the Crow's Nest had a glass ready for me every night.