Any Inquiries for the Liberty?

You would be my hero if you could screenshot the prices for the Wifi. I know the prices per day, but what I'm looking to find is the CURRENT prices for the whole cruise. There has been some debate on whether discounts are still given for the entire cruise. I'd like to get the value package ($16 daily) for a 4 day cruise. So wondering if it will be $64 or less than that. Sorry if this is a stupid question. This will be our very first cruise. We just booked a 4-day cruise on the Liberty for next winter. Thanks in advance if you can help :D

Discounts are given even for the 3 day, which was surprising! We bought the Social for one day for $5, but they offered the 3-day bundle at $12, instead of $15. That's a 20% discount, so I'd anticipate something similar for your 4 day bundle. Sorry I don't have the actual price but you can probably find it on the boards!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey all, OP here. We had a great time on our cruise and I was able to get a lot of these questions answered. I plan on starting my review in the next week, and I will post a link here once I do. You'll be able to find answers there!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome!:cool: Can't wait to read your review.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...