Cases as hand luggage.

mintypixie

We are doing a 3 nighter in May and I was wondering how long it takes to have luggage delivered to cabins, I have waited until 8pm before with other cruise lines? Also is it worth/possible taking them on as hand luggage as we will be going straight to our cabins anyway?

We are doing a 3 nighter in May and I was wondering how long it takes to have luggage delivered to cabins, I have waited until 8pm before with other cruise lines? Also is it worth/possible taking them on as hand luggage as we will be going straight to our cabins anyway?

Generally the new boarding system has meant that the luggage is arriving sooner than before. Mostly long before the drill.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Florry, our luggage arrived broken on our recent cruise too but it was a fly cruise so could have happened at airport etc. I have sent an email to P and O as directed by reception staff on the ship. I was just interested to know if P and O compensated you at all (ours were new).

Ours was Samsonite and a lovely model they don't make now but still like new and had a special pull along feature, I was absolutely gutted. I never pursued it in the end, we had a close relative with cancer and life was very difficult at that time, it was just too much effort to go through the process of trying to get compensation or an insurance claim with so much going on ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums