Coffee card?

Moon_dance

Hi! I'll be cruising onboard the Reflection next week (!!!) and I am wondering if there is some sort of "coffee card" offered for cappucinos or other nice coffees that aren't complementary, that would offer some price reduction. I don't want to pay for a beverage package, because I would never drink enough to make it worth it! But I would buy a coffee package. Does it exist?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain soda selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water.

That's the closest to what you described. No "coffee card'"

That's disapointing 😕 thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

Agree, I love princess coffee cards ;)

Last celebrity cruise I ordered only one coffee, it was only 2/3 full and cost far more Canadian then a Starbucks. That is why I stopped at one.

Princess on The other hand.. 😊.

That being said they all have thier different perks, and celebrities regular coffee is not bad. ;) I tend to mix with a little hot chocolate powder and make a mocha.

We just got off Equinox on the 14th. The Non-Alcoholic package which includes specialty coffees was eighteen dollars a day per person. A specialty coffee or tea ran about 5.50 to 6.50 a pop. There is also an 18% service charge on top of that. We figured we wouldn't spend eighteen dollars a day each so we didn't get the package but, honestly, that is only three purchases a day each. Next cruise I think I will buy the non-alcoholic package because I did come close to the eighteen dollars most days.