Changes to Jr Suite perk? (Priority boarding)

I understand it's a perk, but it's rare that you even need it. When you do, it rarely saves more than 15 minutes.

It depends, some people like to get onboard and start their vacation as soon as possible. Or, you just don’t want to deal with the general crowd.

I, personally, like to board early no matter cruising or flying, just to get settle sooner, or in the case of cruising, to go to a Specialty restaurant and finalize my dining for the week.

Thank you. One of them passed away recently I miss her terribly but we still have her sister.

Oh no....my heart goes out to you. So sorry to hear of her passing. It is so hard to lose one of our fur babies. She will always be with you, and misses you also.

We lost Katie's sister last year (that is Katie's picture on my Avatar). Still miss her dearly also.

Love our kitty he made a great lap warmer while it was snowing outside this weekend. Milo is known as the demolition crew he is also the reason we can't have a Christmas tree. :)

Cute!! Yeah, when Katie's sister was still alive, she would love to climb up into the tree. Knocked it down one time. :eek: Since then...just a tiny little kitty proof fake tree. ;)

• 1 month later...

I will be able to print a set sail pass once I complete online checkin yes?

One other question - is priority seating for shows included for Junior Suite guests?

Another post mentioned not waiting on line at dining venues...

I just want to understand what we are entitled to without being "those people" lol.

Looking forward to sailing on Anthem on January 7th.

This unfortunately isn't correct....sad that the reps onboard don't have correct info. On my most recent cruise on Harmony last month I was amazed as I sat in the next cruise booking area waiting to book a few cruises at the wrong info being given to people...but it wasn't my place to speak up :eek:

That has happened to us so many times...embarrassing, isn't it :rolleyes:

I will be able to print a set sail pass once I complete online checkin yes?

One other question - is priority seating for shows included for Junior Suite guests?

Another post mentioned not waiting on line at dining venues...

I just want to understand what we are entitled to without being "those people" lol.

Looking forward to sailing on Anthem on January 7th.

Jr suite does not get priority seating at shows. Yes you can print set sail online after check in. Since You stated anthem, you also can go to the 'Royal suite' line during embarkation since that is open to sea class. Have fun!

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That has happened to us so many times...embarrassing, isn't it :rolleyes:

it really is astounding how completly un educated the next cruise people on the product they sell. Our last visit to them, in spring, the woman INSISTED that no Royal ship has studio/single rooms, None. These do not exist on the line (DS was trying to book one). I pulled up my blog post with photos of one on the Serenade (that was a couple of years ago).

it really is astounding how completly un educated the next cruise people on the product they sell. ...

Unfortunately, not really astounding to those of us who have dealt with the company for any length of time.

• 2 years later...

Bringing this thread back lol. We're in a junior suite on Vision out of Puerto Rico next month. Our set sail is labeled at suite. I can't remember, do we get special boarding with the other suite guests? It's been a while since we sailed out of San Juan in a js