How to get credit on tours paid on cruise now cancelled

BermudaMom

We were booked on a mid June cruise to Alaska but I had to cancel in mid February following emergency surgery which is now restricting my travel for a while. I had made the cruise booking through a travel agent and quickly received a credit of my initial deposit on the credit card I'd used.

Back on December 30th I had myself booked and paid for a number of tours on Celebrities website. I waited to see if the payment for these would now be credited but they have not. I also sent Celebrity an email via their website on April 3rd asking what I need to do to obtain this credit which amounts to almost $900. As of today, no response from Celebrity and no credit showing on my credit card. I didn't want to ask the travel agent for help as she did not book these.

Next step is to call Celebrity but I'm not sure which number to use as I'm not "Already Booked" as this trip was cancelled. Should I call the Captain's Club number for assistance as we are elite members of same? Would appreciate some advice.

Yes, call the Captains Club, in my experience they are always the most helpful and most knowledgeable. If you don't see the credits on your card account in a few days after calling them call the credit card company and contest the charges since you canceled the tours and are due a refund. That will at least keep you from carrying costs on the charges.