Hilton Property - Boca Raton

luvscruising2007

I am researching pre-cruise hotels for Dec 2018. I had planned to stay in Dania Beach, as we have stayed there before. However, I checked Boca Raton and prices seem a little less.

My question, is the Hampton Inn okay for 2 nights or is there a better Hilton property?

We really aren't too picky.

Thanks

Adding that Deerfield Beach looks interesting too. ???

Edited by luvscruising2007

I am researching pre-cruise hotels for Dec 2018. I had planned to stay in Dania Beach, as we have stayed there before. However, I checked Boca Raton and prices seem a little less.

My question, is the Hampton Inn okay for 2 nights or is there a better Hilton property?

We really aren't too picky.

Thanks

Adding that Deerfield Beach looks interesting too. ???

I hope you have your own transportation because even Uber won't be cheap.

Deerfield Beach is 20 miles from Port Everglades (they have an Embassy Suites right on the beach) and the Hampton Inn Boca Raton/Deerfield Beach is also about 20 miles (closer to I-95). If you are staying 2 nights, I would go with the Embassy Suites on the beach as opposed to the suburban Hampton Inn. You can walk (less than 1/2 mile) to 'downtown' Deerfield Beach and the fishing pier or across the intra-coastal to lots of different restaurants in the Cove shopping center.

Thank you, Capriccio. Yes we are driving down from Maryland and may stay 2 nights. Haven't really worked it out yet. I do like Embassy Suite hotels and if on the beach would make for a lovely way to begin our cruise.

Is the Embassy Suites in Deerfield or Boca Raton?

Thanks again.

Thank you, Capriccio. Yes we are driving down from Maryland and may stay 2 nights. Haven't really worked it out yet. I do like Embassy Suite hotels and if on the beach would make for a lovely way to begin our cruise.

Is the Embassy Suites in Deerfield or Boca Raton?

Thanks again.

It's in Deerfield Beach about 1/2 mile south of the pier (which is the center of the small town).