Paddle boards for rent on St. Maarten beaches

cardamon

Yes, several places. Caribbean Paddling up at Pinel Island, off Orient Beach.

Galion Beach has rentals at Windy Reef.

Trisport out of Simpson's Bay.

And I'm sure there are others at various places.

I think most places are around $20-$25 per hour.

We rented a paddle board from Creole Rock Watersports in Grand Case in 2015. They charged 20 euros or $25 per hour.

We almost rented a paddle board from Aquamania Watersports on Little Bay and they were charging $25. They were closing so we decided to just rent them in Grand Case the next day.

We have used both of these companies many times over the years and would not hesitate to recommend either of them.

• 3 weeks later...

I would think Orient and Simpson would be too wavy for paddle boarding, although I'm not very good! :)

I rented at Grand Case, too. There's a place right next to The Rainbow bar and grill, my personal favorite! They were wonderful!

I also believe there's a rental place at Anse Marcel, which beach I prefer over Grand Case, although both are amazing and you really can't go wrong at either!!

I would think Orient and Simpson would be too wavy for paddle boarding, although I'm not very good! :)

I rented at Grand Case, too. There's a place right next to The Rainbow bar and grill, my personal favorite! They were wonderful!

I also believe there's a rental place at Anse Marcel, which beach I prefer over Grand Case, although both are amazing and you really can't go wrong at either!!

Have you been to Anse Marcel since the all inclusive RIU moved in? Oh how I used to love that beach before then!

Have you been to Anse Marcel since the all inclusive RIU moved in? Oh how I used to love that beach before then!

Hi Karysa, how are you?!

Yes, I know it's a bummer about the RIU but IMO, the beach on the other side is better anyway. I remember it was less rocky. I also don't remember too many of the RIU guests venturing away from the RIU, which made it really quiet and peaceful. The upscale beach bar there, (which name escapes me at the moment) is so nice! I go back and forth all the time on my favorite St. Martin beach, but this one is in the top three. I really loved Baie Rouge. Again, the official name of the beach escapes me but I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about: You drive down a little dirt road and park in the small lot. There are 2 beach bars there that compete with one another. Both are great. They rent out old, beat up chairs and floating mats. When you venture out to swim and snorkel, if you swim to your right, you can go around the big rock to a little sandy private beach with lots of shells. I loved that!! That might be my favorite, next to Pinel, Mullet, and Anse Marsel.