Soda in the Morning

navybaby1113

The pool bars open pretty early, I think around 8am so that would be your best bet. If you ship has a Havana bar they will be open full service as well because they serve breakfast (Sunshine has this). If all else fails on the first day and your in need for soda at 6am, I would ask nicely for a bartender to give you a closed can, take it back to your room and have it when you please.

Good to know I also don't like coffee and juice in the morning gives me a stomach ache. Sometimes I just want some pop in the morning! Just curious....I heard they give cans of pop? Are they cold? or do they give you a cup with ice?

Good to know I also don't like coffee and juice in the morning gives me a stomach ache. Sometimes I just want some pop in the morning! Just curious....I heard they give cans of pop? Are they cold? or do they give you a cup with ice?

They normally open a can and pour it in a cup with ice. You may or may not be able to get a can (depends on server), but if you do it will be warm.

They will give you either. The best bet is to get bubbles and find an open bar. The one I usually use is the Havana Bar or the Atrium.

Bottomless bubbles gives glasses of pop. If you want cans (sometime they will be warm, sometimes they will be cold - depends on the bar and where they are being stored), you need to purchase individually (or you can pre-purchase 6 cans for $10 from the Funshop and have them waiting in your cabin). And yes, you can always get cups of ice for your can of soda.

You might not want to do this if you are getting the Bottomless Bubbles but you could also bring a 12 pack of canned soda on board with you to keep in your cabin refrigerator. I don't drink coffee either and like to have a Diet Pepsi 1st thing in the morning just for the caffeine. I don't get the bottomless Bubbles though because I don't drink much soda the rest of the day.

You might not want to do this if you are getting the Bottomless Bubbles but you could also bring a 12 pack of canned soda on board with you to keep in your cabin refrigerator. I don't drink coffee either and like to have a Diet Pepsi 1st thing in the morning just for the caffeine. I don't get the bottomless Bubbles though because I don't drink much soda the rest of the day.

Is it a 12-pack per room or per person?

Yea, I'm an early riser and a Diet Coke addict. I don't drink coffee. Many mornings, the earliest any bar opened in my last cruise was 7-8 am. Solved my problem by bringing a 12 pack from home just for the mornings and used bottomless bubbles the rest of the day. This is truly important stuff to those of us who use soda as our morning caffeine!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I do this. There is not a bar open at 6 am to get a soda, so even with the bubbles package you can't have one that early. And I get up that early.