Footware

canadadreamer

I am just trying to narrow down my packing list. We plan on eating at Moderno, Teppanyaki, Cagney's, Food Republic and the MDR between buffet meals. My question is that I am flying in with my husband and my 2 teenage sons; 16 and 14, and I was wondering if it would be appropriate if my son's dined in docker-type pants, golf shirts with clean flip flops or running shoes? I want to avoid packing 2 pairs of dress shoes for them if possible.

I am just trying to narrow down my packing list. We plan on eating at Moderno, Teppanyaki, Cagney's, Food Republic and the MDR between buffet meals. My question is that I am flying in with my husband and my 2 teenage sons; 16 and 14, and I was wondering if it would be appropriate if my son's dined in docker-type pants, golf shirts with clean flip flops or running shoes? I want to avoid packing 2 pairs of dress shoes for them if possible.
They will be fine.

I was wondering if it would be appropriate if my son's dined in docker-type pants, golf shirts with clean flip flops or running shoes? I want to avoid packing 2 pairs of dress shoes for them if possible.

"However, tank tops for men, flip flops, baseball caps, visors and jeans that are overly faded with holes or tears and worn below the hips are not permitted in main dining rooms or specialty restaurants."

Running shoes/sneakers would be fine.

I can't answer about flip-flops for boys. I have very sensitive feet and wearing shoes at night can be painful. I wear some nice flip flops with leather tops and I have not been turned away from any restaurant on any ship.

I think if you dress in clothes that are clean, and not looking worn, you and your boys should be fine.