The (unexpected) Suite Life on Regal Princess

Tot!

First of all, thank you all very much for the detailed information!

To answer, this was a free upgrade and not an upsell; wasn't contacted in advance, no extra payment given, and completely unexpected. I would compare this to being suddenly upgraded on a flight... but it's MUCH better because a flight only lasts half a day, and this cruise lasts more than a week! I wonder if being first-time Princess cruisers had anything to do with it...

Follow up question:

6. Specialty Breakfast. Several people have said that this is the best suite perk there is (but I can't imagine how this tops free laundry!) and that off-menu options are available. Any suggestions regarding off-menu items?

Thanks again!

For us, being Brits, it was the ability to order English back bacon, well grilled to order! Plus, as a joke I asked for 'extra swirl' in my raspberry swirl. Boy, you should have seen the size of the swirl I got ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Um wow!! Congrats! [emoji898] As others have said, the breakfast in Sabatini's is the best! It's hard to make time for it in Europe, but try. Free laundry/dry cleaning will be very useful with the long cruise. The mini bar setup is fun. And after touring all day, you can have a full dining room dinner served in your suite! Enjoy!!

For breakfast I was avoiding bread so had 2 poached eggs on finely diced vegetables served with hollandaise in a beautiful glass birds nest-like bowl. So yummy I had it every day. Several cappuccinos, fresh squeezed oj. Yummy!