NCL Getaway - Beverage Package?

cruisequeen316

Hello!

I sailed on the Breakaway with my family May 2014, I think I remember that not all alcoholic drinks were included? When I look at the website now, it doesn't say there are exclusions. I'm wondering specifically about alcoholic drinks in the restaurants, and in your stateroom. If I have the UBP and I order a drink you can only get at Cagney's, is it included? And if I order a drink at Cagney's that is also available at the pool bar, is that included? I am booked in the Aft-Facing Penthouse for my upcoming cruise and will have the UBP for all guests in the stateroom. If I order cocktails to the room or sodas, are they included? I'm not seeing any clear answer anywhere online for these questions.

Thanks in advance!

Room service beverages are not included. Neither are bottles of water, specialty coffees, or cans of soda.

All alcoholic drinks up to $15 are included regardless of which bar or restaurant they are at. If you order something more than $15, you are charged the difference.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

Room service beverages are not included. Neither are bottles of water, specialty coffees, or cans of soda.

All alcoholic drinks up to $15 are included regardless of which bar or restaurant they are at. If you order something more than $15, you are charged the difference.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

Thank you!

Yes, all alcoholic drinks, everywhere on the ship, up to $15 is included. The only exclusions are the drinks in your mini bar or anything delivered by room service. Also everything that falls outside of ' an alcoholic drink' is excluded - by that I mean, bottles of wine, buckets of beer, souvenir cups, martini/wine flights, and any of the 'tastings'.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All your questions can be answered by reading the terms and conditions of the promo.

For the UBP specifically:

Ultimate Beverage Package (Unlimited Open Bar):

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Guest must be at least 21 years of age at time of sailing to qualify for the Ultimate Beverage Package. Guests under 21 will receive the Soda Package.

Variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15 USD. Includes fountain soda and juice, and non-alcoholic beer.

A 20% discount will be given on bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included) purchased on board.

Does not apply to the Ice Bars, room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated super premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.

Guest who receive the Soda Package may obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of the cruise, excluding Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues.

Guest's check may reflect applicable VAT and/or taxes for certain ports or itineraries.

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package ($14.22 USD per person, per day) and/or Soda Package ($1.35 USD per person, per day) prior to cruise, except when booking The Haven or a Suite.

Retail value of Ultimate Beverage Package is $79.00 USD per person, per day. Package price is subject to change.

Retail value of the Adult Soda Package is $7.50 USD per person, per day. Package price is subject to change.