Which Ship?

TEGL

We booked a cruise last year on the Oasis and loved it! While we were on the ship we booked another cruise for Jan '2018 on the Anthem but due to my husbands upcoming military deployment we wont be able to go :(

Im not looking into a Fall cruise but not sure what ship will suit us best. Want ships are comparable to the Oasis and Anthem? We will be traveling with our kiddo again, who will be 3.5 at the time we go again. Any favorites?

The only down side to the Oasis was the food was really poor quality - we were not impressed at all but given the # of people on the ship I'm sure they were just cranking them out and going for quantity over quality.

What ship depends on other factors...where do you want to depart from, where do you want to go, etc. But if you want something comparable to Oasis, I'd stick with Voyager class and larger. Most of the Voyagers have a Flowrider, and they all have the Royal Promenade, ice rink, rock wall, etc. Just no central park or boardwalk, aqua theater, or Zipline.

I don't think food quality rides in the size of the ship. Our food was much better on Navigator (3800 on our sailing) than on Enchantment (2200).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What ship depends on other factors...where do you want to depart from, where do you want to go, etc. But if you want something comparable to Oasis, I'd stick with Voyager class and larger. Most of the Voyagers have a Flowrider, and they all have the Royal Promenade, ice rink, rock wall, etc. Just no central park or boardwalk, aqua theater, or Zipline.

I don't think food quality rides in the size of the ship. Our food was much better on Navigator (3800 on our sailing) than on Enchantment (2200).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The destination and departure area doesn't matter much to us. With the 3 year old we won't be doing much at port other than visiting a beach because of that the ship is what matters more to us. Good to know about the food hopefully the next ship will have better quality food.

Between the Voyager and Freedom class what would be the difference?

The destination and departure area doesn't matter much to us. With the 3 year old we won't be doing much at port other than visiting a beach because of that the ship is what matters more to us. Good to know about the food hopefully the next ship will have better quality food.

Between the Voyager and Freedom class what would be the difference?

Freedom class has the kiddie H2O zone where non-potty trained kids can play wearing swim diapers.

Try the Harmony of the seas its the newest one RC has, and dine at specialty restaurants, we never eat in the MDR they all are bad, specialty restaurants are much better and RC allows you to purchase the dining packages for discounted rates.

Our favorite ship has been the Independence (been on it twice).

But we have been very happy with the Adventure and Navigator. We are going on the Adventure for a second time (this time it will have a flowrider!) in 2018 and we are booked on the Symphony in 2019.

2019 will be our first time on a big ship. I think even after that Indy will still be our favorite.

I would suggest the Indy, Freedom, or Liberty for you. They are still big enough to have many activities and a great kids area.