Missing excursion credit

bosmom

Hi, I am traveling over the summer with family. When I booked we received the dining, drinks etc. including a $50 credit if we booked an excursion through them. I logged into NCL tonight and it has disappeared. I did print out the original confirmation and it is there. I guess I need to call and see why they retracted this. I wasn't going to book through them except in the most crowded ports. Just a little surprised.

To get the shore excursion credit, you must book and take an NCL shore excursion. Popular excursions will sell out.

To book in advance, call 1-866-625-1167 and reserve your excursion. You will NOT have to pay for the excursion in advance. Once on board, your room account will be charged for the excursions. After you complete the excursions, a $50 per port per cabin credit will be placed on your on board account.

I found the shore ex credit was not showing in my NCL account for my AK cruise last summer. I called and my pcc confirmed it was still on my account. I received the credit when I booked excursions via the phone number BirdTravels posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Call NCL and ask them to email you an "Amenities Confirmation." This will list all of the perks you have, any OBC, etc. It's a good idea to get this whenever you cruise, to make sure everything is in order, and to give you a complete document to bring on board in the event of an error on the ship.

I logged into NCL tonight and it has disappeared.
Did it disappear, or did it never appear there in the first place?

Unfortunately CL does a bad job of listing all the components of your booking in one place. Depending on which document or which part of your MyNCL account you are looking at, you will see some, but not necessarily all, of the perks/extras associated with your booking. If you don't see something listed, that doesn't usually mean that it was taken away. They just didn't bother to list it there, for whatever reason. Maybe you can find it listed somewhere else, maybe not.

You can always call them to make sure, and at the same time ask for your Amenities Confirmation, as Turtles06 suggested. I really wish they would send this to everyone automatically, or just make all of this information accessible in everyone's Vacation Summary, instead of the piecemeal information that they put there now to confuse people :rolleyes:

To get the shore excursion credit, you must book and take an NCL shore excursion. Popular excursions will sell out.

To book in advance, call 1-866-625-1167 and reserve your excursion. You will NOT have to pay for the excursion in advance. Once on board, your room account will be charged for the excursions. After you complete the excursions, a $50 per port per cabin credit will be placed on your on board account.

Thanks for the info! I actually did not know that! I just called an booked an excursion. That was super easy!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app